Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blewitt Springs, South Australia A Round Balloon Like Object

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 19, 2009
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 (Plus)
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round, balloon like.
Weather Conditions: Very Clear.

Description: My son was staying at a friends, when he rang telling me and my husband about some strange lights he was seeing outside. His phone went dead, I tried to ring back, but it just went to the message bank. So I tried his friends land line, that did not connect.

We were at a friends, so we decided to go for a drive and see if we could see anything. I spoke to my son, and he was ok. But we continued to have a look. When we arrived we saw some strange lights dancing high in the sky, they were a soft orange-apricot colour. They moved very fast, then disappeared. After some long minutes we noticed the flashing of police lights, so we went and had a look at where they were headed. It seemed the police car was heading in the same direction that we last saw these strange lights go.

None of us knew what we had really seen. We stayed out for another hour looking for any more lights. We then went home and had some coffee, nervous and shaking after what we had seen.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: