Saturday, May 23, 2009

Croydon, Surrey England UK A Circular Pink Colored Object

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 00:02 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Cool, clear with light cloud.

Description: As is the custom in my family, I stepped outside at midnight to see the New Year in. This year my mother in law stepped out with me. We were watching distant fire works when we noticed a circular object moving from roughly north east to west. Using a clock face with 12 above our heads, we first sighted it in the sky at about the 2 o'clock position. It took about a minute to pass over us and made no noise at all. There was no jet noise and no sound of a helicopter either. It slowly pulsed a pink colour and faded quickly when in the 11 o'clock position.
I have seen many satellites and this was not one.

Firstly it was to late for satellite sightings and it's direction was all wrong. Satellites move from a westerly direction to an easterly direction. This was doing the opposite.

My mother in law and I have discussed this sighting and we have reached the conclusion that we think it is out of our scope of knowledge.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: