Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cradlehall Area, Inverness, Scotland Two Orange Glowing Objects

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 17, 2009
Time: 10.25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round orange glow.
Weather Conditions: High cloud

Description: My partner, dog and I were out in the garden around 10.25 when we saw 2 glowing objects in the sky. They were moving slowly and very smooth. There was no noise coming from them as you would here from an aircraft. We thought at first that they might have been flares but were burning the wrong colour. It was an orange glow - like fire. They slowly moved over the house and we watched them until they seemed to just disappear into the sky.

TV/Radio: Reported in the Highland News - week ending 25/4/09. Headline - "I gasped when UFO passed my kitchen window"

This was not me that had reported it but was glad that I wasn't the only one that had seen the UFOs.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: