Saturday, May 23, 2009

Keyham, Plymouth, England A Circular Light

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 17, 2009
Time: 12:05am - 12:20am, 02:55am - 03:05am

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle and sphere.
Weather Conditions: Dry, clear sky.

Description: 12:05am - 12:20am - Me and a friend, were sat on a bench talking and I looked forward at the sky at 3 stars in a shape of a triangle. When another star appeared from the star at the bottom of the triangle and started moving in an upwards motion at medium speed, then slowed down and started moving downwards towards the star it appeared from, then as it passed the bottom star it moved at medium speed again in a north east direction from where we were facing then disappeared. Then it started to blink then disappeared once more. Then my friend spotted it again and pointed it out to me..and it appeared to us as a circle shape with orange and yellow flashing lights around the sides all lined up. Then the object started to move in an oval motion back and forth doing a full rotation off a circle 2 times in a row before speeding off to the west and then disappearing completely.

02:55am - 03:05am - My friend had spotted some smoke coming from nowhere to the side of us in a sphere shape. And we stood trying to figure out where it was coming from...then my friend started screaming and told me he had just seen a close up of a ufo. It came from the smoke and moved to the east fast then stopped and shot off in the north west direction..(I didn't see it as I was not looking at this point. Then I said to my friend I was going home and as I turned I looked up at the sky once more and seen a huge dark circle that shot over my head and disappeared. At this point me and my friend were quite shaken up and decided to call it a night and went home.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: