Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sutton, Surrey, England UK An Orange Light

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 12, 2009
Time: 10:38 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Weather conditions: Clear.

I live in Sutton, Surrey, U.K. About 10.38pm on Sunday 12th April 2009. I was in my garden when an orange light caught my eye. It was in a North Westerly position. At first I thought it was a plane on fire because it glowed bright orange. The orange was like the orange on some street lamps. The light moved towards me, and seemed quiet low to the ground. I thought it was too low for an aircraft, but as it got nearer it looked like 2 stars, the top one being slightly bigger than the smaller bottom one, then it went up towards the stars, and I had to crane my head back to look directly up at it. It hovered for 2 seconds, then turned slightly towards a southerly position where even though it was high up, it flickered a couple of times, and then completely vanished from view. It was a clear night so I know it didn't just disappear in the clouds.

What do you make of this? Comments gratefully received.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: