Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Walderslade Kent UK Three Orange Lights In A Triangular Formation

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: Summer of 2005 or 2006 ?
Time: Early evening.

Dear Sir/Madam, After reading an article about strange lights in the sky of Hempstead, about 3-4 years ago I was sitting with my daughter in my garden which is in Walderslade Kent just laying on our bouncy castle, when we both saw three orange lights in a shape of a triangle. They moved quite slow at first and moved in a sort of circular motion. I asked my daughter if she had seen them and she at that time asked what they were, but I was unsure as I have never seen anything like that before so couldn't answer her. Within a couple of minutes they had disappeared.

I have written to our local paper with this, but have never had a reply back as to what they could be, or if anyone else had seen anything. I tried looking up different things on the internet, but have still no idea what we both saw that night. Any help would be appreciated as I still wonder what we saw that early summer evening. Yours faithfully.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: