Sunday, May 24, 2009

North Ipswich, Queensland Australia A Manta Ray Shaped UFO

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 26, 2009
Time: 9.50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Looked similar to the shape of a Manta ray but about the size of a hang glider.
Weather Conditions: Fine and clear.

Description: I was taking the rubbish out to the bin on Sunday night before I went to bed. As I rounded the corner of the house, I saw the biggest, brightest shooting star trail across my line of vision. It was quite spectacular. I put the rubbish out and headed back to the house. As I rounded the corner entering the backyard, I was still glancing skyward and caught some movement in the sky. I looked closer and saw what I can only describe as a Manta ray shaped object flying slowly toward me.

It was about the size of a hang glider I suppose and was the exact same colour as the night sky. It had dim patches of fluctuating lights all over it and was moving at the pace of a bird I think.

It flew/glided toward the SW and out of my field of vision after it passed directly overhead.

I quickly went back around the house to watch its progress and saw it still moving in a SW direction for about 10 seconds before it blended back into the night sky around it.

It appeared to be a living thing more than a mechanical object.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: