Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lowestoft Suffolk England, UK UFO Illuminates And Was Hard On The Eyes

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: May 8, 2009
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Lowestoft Suffolk England, UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside in my garden playing with my dog and chatting with my partner who was sitting down and waiting for our sons to come back outside to join us. When as usual, I was looking up at the stars and hoping to get a sighting as I normally do, when a bright star-like object drifted overhead slowly and silently. It was a silvery white in appearance. I said to my partner, look up and at that moment the object illuminated to an intense brilliance that almost hurt the eyes. The light seemed to take on a square shape while at full illumination and as it headed away, it quickly dimmed it's lights back to the original circular shape that we saw from the beginning. We were excited to have witnessed this and felt privileged to have what seemed to be acknowledgement or communication.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, the UFO we saw was in sight for approximately one minute, which seemed longer. After being lit up so bright, it faded in luminosity and totally vanished. The sky had clear visibility and the UFO flew directly overhead. I have had sightings for years and had not felt inclined to report them as I once reported a sighting to the MOD and they dismissed it, even though fighter jets had flown in to intercept the UFO. My sighting was seen by many people from Lowestoft to Benacre. If you would like me to tell you about other sightings that I've seen, I would be happy to tell you. I have been able to photograph them now also. Thank you for responding.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: