Saturday, May 23, 2009

Polokwane Limpopo Province A Triangle UFO

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 26, 2009
Time: 22:24

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: I was lying in bed last night, my room has a window at the top, so you can see the sky. I saw a quick light flashing, thought maybe it was a shooting star and it normally happens quickly, but when I looked it was moving slowly as if going up- out of the sphere.(From south to north) it looked like a pattern that a flock of birds would fly. So in other words a triangle. It looked like white mist around the triangle.. There was light around it but not too bright. It moved slowly, I jumped on top of the bed while still watching and then it disappeared as if it was never even there. I would say I was watching it for about 30 to 45 seconds.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: