Saturday, May 23, 2009

Middlesbrough Teesside United Kingdom Four Bright Orange Orbs

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April (Sunday) 2009
Time: 12.10 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Bright Orange Orbs
Weather Conditions: Clear Evening

Description: Travelling home I spotted 3 bright orange orbs in a triangle shape high in the sky with the fourth moving/flying from right to left towards the other 3. 1 of the 3 then went out like a light then another of the 3 then the one moving went out then the last of the 3 slowly went out or moved away to gradually lose sight of the light. Spotted on Ayresome Rd looking towards Eston/Redcar. All witnessed by my girlfriend and me but as we got home her son had
recently come home in a taxi and he saw the orbs too. So they were there for approx 5/7 minutes. Please get in touch if you witnessed it too !

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

My sighting was on the 12th. I have looked at the balloons and from how they are described I suppose it may have been those but for 3 of them to hold there position solid in the sky for 5 mins or so and only 1 to be clearly moving right to left not up/down, if it was windy wouldn't all of them move the same ? I believe them to be unidentified objects. Thanx.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: