Saturday, May 23, 2009

Witbank Mpumalanga South Africa A Boomerang Shaped UFO

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 12, 2009
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Boomerang shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies, with a few clouds.

Description: A couple of minutes before 20:00, I took the dog outside. The stars were bright and the moon has not yet risen for the night. After I spotted a bright shooting star I called my friend and my mother to come have look.

Seconds after that, some movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. At first I could not determine what it was that I were seeing, and thought for second it could be a flock of birds, but then realized that it was 3 boomerang shaped objects flying in triangular formation towards the north. They were a light metallic color without any lights. As they flew over they blocked out the clouds and stars above it. I would say they were about 300-400 meters above.

About a minute or so later my friend and mother came outside, being just in time to see a similar object flying over our house in the same direction as the previous three objects, but with the only difference that it was about 100 meters above our heads! If I make estimation I would say it was approximately 30 meters wide, also without any lights. This time thought I could see the lights from the surrounding area reflect of the bottom of the craft. We watched as it flew off until we could not see it any more.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: