Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pitsea Basildon Essex UK Round Balls Of Fire (Lights)

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: May 23, 2009
Time: 10:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Pitsea Basildon Essex.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round balls of fire.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Sitting in the back garden I was looking into the sky. I called my partner to come and have a look. I could not believe what I had seen. I see the first one coming over and my partner also seen it. It was a round circle shape and looked like it was on fire. Then as we were watching the first one, a second one followed and then the third. Ass we watched them go over, they headed towards the north. The first one disappeared and then the second one disappeared, and then the third one disappeared. They all just disappeared like we never seen them before.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: