Saturday, May 23, 2009

Richmond, Sydney, New South Wales A Blue Colored Light

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 16, 2009
Time: Around 6:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Couldn't see the shape only light.
Weather Conditions: Fine, maybe a little cloudy

Description: It was a really pale blue colour but really bright. I was driving along Richmond road in an easterly direction with my mother. At an average aircrafts height a blue light flew from a SW direction and passed over my car and was well gone from view in a ne direction in no less than 4 seconds. It was the fastest thing I have ever seen and was too low to be a meteorite or shooting star and it was definitely not an aircraft that I have ever seen it was unbelievable.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: