Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nuriootpa, South Australia, Australia Round Shaped Light

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 15, 2009
Time: 6:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round light.
Weather Conditions: Light breeze, no cloud.

Description: This might not sound like much but I was putting some washing out the back of the house when I looked to the north and saw a bright star. It was orange in the middle with white light on the edges. It moved at a steady pace southwards slightly curving off to the east. Because of the clear night I would of heard a plane or helicopter but it was dead silent. I watched it head more and more eastwards. It was just going over the hills when from the object a much smaller white light shot from the side of it and headed north while the brighter orange and white light object continued east until out of sight. The smaller light was faster and out of sight before the larger one passed over the hills.

It might of been nothing but I just couldn't take my eyes off it. I always thought I would be scared if anything like that happened in front of my eyes, but I was calm.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: