Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Colden, Near Hebden Bridge England Lights Change Color From Pinkish Orange To Rose

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: April 11, 2009
Time: Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Spherical.
Weather Conditions: Unusually still, some cloud, just after sunset.

Description: After moving a washing machine into my house I was taking a trolley back to my neighbor and was walking along my street. I briefly looked up and saw a light in the sky which looked slightly strange at first glance as it was the wrong colour for aircraft headlamps which we see a lot of up here, being on a landing pattern for Manchester Airport.

However, I continued along the street and entered my neighbor's garden when I saw another light appearing over the far horizon, maybe 5, 6 miles away. This light was the same colour as the first one but what made me take notice was the speed with which it traveled and its size. It was much bigger than any light source I'd ever seen, but wasn't particularly bright, it seemed more to be made of light, and gently changed colour, from a pinkish orange to a rose. It approached my vicinity fairly rapidly, in seconds it was above me so I turned and ran along the street toward a friends house. I ran because I wanted my friend to see but also I was quite scared because the size, speed, colour and behavior of the object was quite unlike anything I'd ever seen before.

Arriving at my friend's house I rushed in and told him, before we went to the back of his house and watched it, which had now risen to a great height and joined with two more identical objects in a perfect line. They continued to rise and one by one disappeared. 10 mins. Later we saw what seemed to be a star separate into two before travelling away from each other in opposite directions before disappearing. This sighting has changed my life, I already believed theoretically, but had never seen anything, now I believe but am a bit embarrassed about being seen as a loony and also I didn't expect to be scared of a light in the sky.

-----

UFOINFO Note: Though the size and speed possibly ruled them out I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John, I looked at the video and others on youtube, prior to making my report, after doing a search after my sighting. The difference between the balloons and my sighting is the speed with which it moved, on a night which was unusually still. I am still looking for another explanation. All the best.

UFOINFO Note: The reported colour seems similar to sightings that I had - I've never been able to describe the exact color.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: