Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Over Chicksands And Henlow Bedfordshire United Kingdom 8 Amber Lights

Posted: July 2, 2008

Date: June 28, 2008
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 8
Shape of objects: Oval.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: We saw 8 Amber lights that appeared to be about a mile high and approx 8 miles from our location travel from around the Chicksands area to Henlow the lights were visible for about 10 - 15 minutes demising 1 by 1 whilst they were hovering over the Henlow area.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

They could be but I tried to take 2 pictures of the sighting 1 of the pictures didn't capture anything whilst the second turned out bright orange with no explanation as they would have been tiny from where I was. I have only just put them on my computer. I have added them to my attachments for you viewing these were taken within a minute of each other.

[UFOINFO Note: The photos are as stated by the witness so not included in the report.]

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: