Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dundee Scotland Two Shiny Unknown Objects

Posted: July 1, 2008

Date: June 28, 2008
Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round as far as I could tell.
Weather Conditions: Bright and sunny with a few clouds.

Description: I saw two shiny objects moving in and out of clouds and following each other. They would hover for a few seconds then move around a bit and slow down and speed up. They changed direction frequently as well. They were not birds, as they were moving in and out of the clouds, so they must have been much bigger objects for me to have seen them. They could not have been helicopters as they moved too quickly and changed direction a lot - they moved up, down, left and right, forwards and backwards. By the time I got my binoculars out, they had disappeared.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: