Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leicester, England U.K. Triangular Shaped UFO

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Approx: 9
Shape of objects: Triangular (ish)
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear with scattered clouds, no breeze.

Description: I was walking back from the shop about 9:50pm when I glanced up and saw at first what I thought was a flock of birds. I took another few looks and noticed an orange light on at least two of them. They made no sound whatsoever and were moving quite fast. I raced home and called my wife to see them too and she is still somewhat freaked out at what she saw as has always been a realist and found an explanation for things. They were heading towards Leicester City Centre so surely someone else must have seen them? We live 15 miles from East Midlands airport and are used to planes, these were
not engine craft, they seemed to glide. Did anyone else notice these "crafts" as well?

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: