Friday, July 11, 2008

Lanarkshire, Scotland UFO Moved In Circles

Posted: July 11, 2008

Date: July 3, 2008
Time: 1:36 p.m.

Fields to the south of the Larkhall area (sighted from Wishaw looking over the Clyde Valley), Lanarkshire, Scotland, U.K.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 - formation of a few flying together.
Shape of objects: Too far away to tell.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy/overcast.

Description: Sitting at my computer (next to my window) and something moving caught my eye a good distance away, say 2-3 miles. It would be visible one minute, then not the next, probably due to distance, cloud, light. Moving back and forth in a circle. It done this for a few minutes and then I couldn't see it any more. It did occur to me that it may be racing pigeons having been released, as my grandfather used to keep them and the movements where very similar, where they take to the sky and circle for a bit to get their bearings, though whatever it was moved in circles very fast.

Just thought it would be worthwhile reporting it anyway, as due to the distance and speed, racing pigeons, although a good candidate, may not be accurate and I cant think of anything else mechanical that moves and turns that fast. I can see a plane heading in the exact location of the sighting now, private plane. the time is 2.01pm.(same day) please don't print my name/email, but contact me if you want.

TV/Radio: Not.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: