Wednesday, July 2, 2008

La Chapelle Neuve, Morbihan, Bretagne, France Black Triangular UFO

Posted: July 2, 2008

Date: July 1, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular, possibly conical. Dark grey/black.
Weather Conditions: Clear conditions, excellent visibility.

Description: During a telephone call I looked out into my garden and in the distance I saw an unusual object in the sky. South east of my location, at a distance of +15 miles, the object was triangular in profile, dark in colour, no flashing lights. The craft moved slowly to the left (east)and began to rise. The object appeared to be at a strange angle of projection. I am not a trained aircraft spotter, but have had an interest in aviation since I was a kid, and am up to
date with current commercial and military craft..this was neither.

My sighting was brief as i ran to get my camera and upon return it was gone. There was however a streak (momentarily) across the sky as I looked for the craft through my lens, like a metallic contrail. I am sure others will have seen this event as it appears to have been very close to the city of Vannes, and it is full of tourists at the moment. Thanks.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: