Friday, July 11, 2008

Islinfton London, England U.K. Saucer Shaped UFO

Posted: July 11, 2008

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: 10:04 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round and one was flashing orange they were about 2 minutes apart,
Weather Conditions: Clear sky at the time.

Description: I first saw a flashing orange light which was very bright and moving from side to side, then it slowed down and got brighter before all the lights turned off. It just drifted away and disappeared. I thought that was hard to believe, but about two minutes after that, I looked up to the sky and above me, lower than planes fly was a big flying saucer shaped object, it was not moving as fast as the first object and was much lower and had no lights showing it was a metallic color, I watched it until it just floated away.

TV/Radio: I have not yet reported the sighting.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: