Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stanley Co. Durham, U.K. Cigar UFO

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: November 5, 1975
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar.
Weather Conditions: Dark but clear

Description: I was walking with my friend going towards the swimming baths when I noticed this huge orange cigar shaped object motionless ahead, as we started walking towards it, it started moving very slowly forwards,it then stopped and shot backwards and then again motionless, by this time we were very frightened and tried to hide as it felt as if we were being watched.it continued to make angular sharp turns and then finally started to drift slowly in its original
direction.while it was there I didn't see any cars passing,but when we got to the swimming baths I got some adults to come and look outside, they didn't know what it was but didn't show much interest.

It was very low in the sky and making impossible maneuvers, it glowed a yellow/orange color and felt menacing. Years later I was talking to a builder in my sister-in-laws house and we got onto the subject of UFOs, it turned out that he and a number of people at beamish which is the direction I saw it heading had witnessed it also. He said that it had been reported

TV/Radio: It was reported which I found out much later.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: