Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brighton Sussex England U.K. UFO

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Unknown.
Weather Conditions: Clear, Bright.

Description: We were sitting in a pub garden when my friend pointed at a shape in the sky towards the south. At first I didn't notice anything very unusual, but after a few seconds I could make out what appeared to be 2 shapes traveling in a straight line across the horizon from east to west, I say 2 shapes but that is really a guess, as it looked like just a round shape with a blob on either side, and the blobs were shrinking and growing as well as moving around the circle in a clockwise motion. Imagine a sphere with 2 smaller globes attached, and the sphere is spinning so the globes are going around it. It was quite far away and hard to make out, this is the best description I can give. It definitely appeared to be like nothing I have seen before in the skies.

TV/Radio: None.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: