Thursday, July 31, 2008

Clacton On Sea, Essex, England A Spherical UFO

Posted: July 31, 2008

Date: July 19, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Spherical.
Weather Conditions: Dry, Partly Cloudy/Sunny Spells.

Description: I spotted the object for only a second or so from my brothers living room window. It was spherical in shape and very bright Orange in colour.Difficult to judge the size, but if I had to guess it was probably about 2 to 4 metres wide and travelling North at what I can only describe as very high speed. The object appeared to be descending at around 45 degrees and then it leveled out. It was the way in which the object moved that has stuck in my mind. The object appeared to be only a few hundred metres away, in broad daylight, which is why I'm convinced this was not any type of aircraft, meteorite or weather balloon etc.

There were three other adults with me at the time and although no one else spotted it, they all heard me mutter something along the lines of "I don't believe
what I've just seen" It was not until I spotted a report of a similar sighting on a Suffolk Newspapers Website today that I felt compelled to share my experience. I then found a link to this site and after reading the recent reports decided to post this. Hope it's of interest to some of you as I have never seen anything quite like it before, really weird.

TV/Radio: Not my actually sighting but similar object reported in East Anglian Daily Times, with photograph, taken on 13th July in Ipswich, which is about 25 miles north of Clacton.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: