Saturday, December 13, 2008

Milton Keynes Central, Buckinghamshire, England Lights Make Triangular Shape

Posted: December 13, 2008

Date: November 25, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: I was a passenger in a vehicle moving along the V6 Grafton St from N/W. When we arrived at the Portway/Grafton St roundabout traffic lights, I saw two white lights in the sky toward the East above CMK. They were much brighter than those of a plane. As we passed the roundabout and continued along the V6 past Abbey House, I noted a plane high above these lights. The mystery lights were not moving in relation to this plane above it. I then discovered a third light, this time red in colour, pulsating slowly. The two white lights and one red were in the shape of a perfect triangle.

By this point we were level with the object, it was still in position, and the red light was intermittent, but pulsating. I kept this object in view until we turned onto Childs Way. I then saw the object begin to move off slowly in a N/West direction toward the Bradwell area.

TV/Radio: No reports that I have made nor seen.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: