Monday, December 29, 2008

Kingswinford, West Midlands, England UK Object High Above

Posted: December 29, 2008

Date: December 11th 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Vertical and elongated.
Weather Conditions: Freezing cold, slightly misty at ground level.

Description: Immediately after leaving work at approx 6.25pm, I was walking in a westerly direction along Kingswinford High Street towards Kingswinford Cross. I observed an object at high altitude to my left heading in a south to north direction, passing immediately parallel to Moss Grove. The object was "tall" (vertical) and appeared to be on fire, glowing intensely one sexing and diminishing the next, like a flame. It was silent. Ahead of this object, I then observed another two similar objects heading in the same direction but these gradually vanished at exactly the same time after just a few seconds. These two objects were together and apart from the first. The main object then vanished in about the same area after "catching up" to the place where the other two had been.

TV/Radio: Not to my knowledge but strange lights were reported in the sky above nearby Haleswen two nights later.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hello John,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've watched the video of the balloon launch and the safe bet would be too say they are the lanterns you mention. However, they were much more elongated and did not deter from their path but, on the whole, I would say the mystery has been solved.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: