Monday, December 29, 2008

Pitshanger, Ealing, London, England A Shiny Grey/Silver UFO

Posted: December 29, 2008

Date: Summer 2006
Time: Daytime sighting.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cuboid.

In the summer of 2006, I believe it was, I spotted what appeared to be a solid shiny grey/silver/black cuboid shape slowly turning through the late-morning sky from the garden of a house in Pitshanger village on the edge of Ealing, West London. There were two of us that followed the progress of the shape with our eyes and binoculars. I would estimate the height to be around two thousand feet and on a south-west to north-east path passing directly over Ealing towards Wembley. Now, I know that it was coming from roughly the area where Heathrow Airport was located so I assumed they were tracking it and I reported it but heard nothing further. The shape was reminiscent of those metal luggage containers that fit into aircraft holds. Initially assuming it was a balloon of some description, I quickly discounted that theory as the cuboid was definitely on a controlled slow turn, did not undulate in either height or direction and did not appear to be buffeted by winds or the like. As it turned, the sun would reflect off it's metallic sides. Through the binoculars, I observed no markings and no antennae etc, just the cuboid.

I just wondered if anything similar had been reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: