Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Morecambe, Lancashire, England Round Orange Light/Objects

Posted: December 31, 2008

Date: December 27 2008
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: While driving my grandson to his mother I seen an orange light moving towards me from the side, I pulled over amazed at what I was seeing, as I stopped the light turned 90 degrees and disappeared. When reaching my daughter I told her not to think I was mad and told her what I had seen. She then told me her partner had just texted her that he had seen the same. As I was telling her we seen another go across the sky and as that disappeared another one appeared following the previous. Both followed an arc pattern and disappeared. The speed was steady but still faster than any aeroplane. To say I'm freaked out is an underestimate.

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi, I have viewed the video as you requested and to be honest they were not like these. They were much brighter and the original one I seen was coming from north to south towards me, it then turned 90 degrees going west. The second and third ones appeared from the east going west travelling faster than an aeroplane but low with no noise before disappearing after 10, 20 seconds. Hope this helps.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: