Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, England A Round Orange Object

Posted: December 31, 2008

Date: December 26, 2008
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear with a few clouds.

Description: When I was leaving my local sports club at approx 22.45 I noticed and orange object in the sky which was about the size of two match heads not intensely bright and not flashing. It was traveling in a east to west direction at first assumed it was a satellite but then it slowly turned in north westerly direction and the orange glow got dimmer and disappeared. I thought it may have been a military plane on afterburn but there was no noise or pulsed emission of light. I have never seen anything like this in my life it was quite unusual.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Many thanks for replying John, I think you may be right that looks like what I saw the other night.

There's a conundrum solved for me.

Many thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: