Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pedreguer, Alicante Spain Disc Shaped UFO

Posted: December 11, 2008

Date: November 23, 2008
Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: Me and my dog
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disc shaped.
Weather Conditions: Lightly overcast.

Description: My dog had diarrhea, so I took him out about - there were a number of times so I'm guessing it was about 3am. The street lights were still on, anyway. As I was waiting for my dog to do his business, I looked up. The night was fairly crisp and clear but there was some cloud cover high up. Behind the clouds I could see a white, dis-shaped light moving quite quickly from side to side and back and forth. It's changes in direction were too quick for it to be a plane or helicopter, and the light was too big for that too. The position was over a plain, so I was sure it didn't come from below, plus the light was definitely behind clouds, not in front.

TV/Radio: I haven't reported it anywhere but here yet.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: