Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rio Piedras, San Juan A Silver Circular UFO

Posted: December 28, 2008

Date: December 10, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Partially cloudy.

Description: I was walking to my car and lifted my sight to look at the routinely morning passage of canary wing parrots. Suddenly on top of them at what seems to be a high altitude I observed this white or silver circular object, static in place. I told the condominium janitor which saw it after some cloud cleared the object's area. I continued walking to my car. Later the janitor told me the object stayed for more than an hour. He lost sight of object afterwards in
order to continue working in his duties. I later remember observing dark spots in the circle which gave me a proportional idea of its size and altitude. I concluded it was a big object at a high altitude. I'm a US Air Force retiree 53 yrs. old with mechanical experience in jets (A-7D & F-16 ADF fighters) I guess I'm lucky to see one of those very clearly!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: