Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bootle And Liverpool, Mersyside, England White Large Bright Lights

Posted: December 13, 2008

Date: November 28th 2008
Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: White bright large lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear and black background stars very visible perfect star watching.

Description: I noticed 2 lights following each other on a scale as I use in inches about 2 inches apart and about 1 inch above each they definitely wasn't aeroplanes or any other form of airborne flight they appeared to be going quite fast and remained large unlike aeroplanes that fade in distance I phoned my wife who was at work and told her to look out of her building where she worked she saw the same lights all of a sudden they vanished.

We live on the flight path for Liverpool Airport and know what plane landing lights look like these lights were not anything like we have saw before.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hello John Thank you for replying to my sighting as beautiful as those balloons looked in the night sky they definitely wasn't the same lights I spotted.

The lights I spotted were definitely not like anything I have saw before I am always looking at the night sky I have even been in the deserts in Abu Dhabi camping out over 3 days and nights and have saw satellites and all the bright stars in the night sky as I said these light were moving information and in sequence with each other no vapor trails no haze around them and they seemed bigger than most aeroplanes in the height sky I have saw even ten times brighter bigger--and brighter than Jupiter and moving in a straight line then the two of them vanished whilst other stars and landmarks could be clearly seen - I hope this helps you with my sightings anything else I can do to be of help I will only be to glad to oblige. Best regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: