Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rhondda, Cardiff, Wales A Bright Object

Posted: December 31, 2008

Date: December 26th 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: As yet just Myself
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Roundish.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: While waiting to be picked up by a family member. I was looking at a bright object to the east, this was not a ufo but was impressive all the same as it twinkled different colours like a star would. As I would be out for the evening I had a quick look around the side of the house, (15 secs approx)when I came back to the front to scan the sky again as it was very clear I observed an Orange\yellow Orbish object directly south just to the side of a mountain. It took a few seconds to dawn on me what I was looking at, 1. because it did't look high in the sky & secondly because of the size. This was the size of a street light across the road without any flair\blur & at least 1 mile away. Anyway by the time the penny dropped & I had the object in focus on my mobile phone it just faded & went dim as it moved behind the mountain. I didn't get a picture as when it dimmed, I thought it was a focus error on my phones part, it wasn't. I missed the chance to get a one in a lifetime shot. You just ain't prepared for that.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John

I have checked the video & I can assure you it did not look anything like that. It was almost or completely round & way way bigger, the colour can only be described as molten metal orange\yellow. Also the object was static above the treeline on the left side of the mountain for the 8-10 seconds I saw it. Only after it dimmed did it move, quickly to the right, behind the mountain. I have searched the net for many many hours to see if anyone else had witnessed it & unfortunately as yet I have been unable to find anything.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: