Sunday, December 28, 2008

Huthwaite, Sutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England Diamond Shaped UFO

Posted: December 28, 2008

Date: December 15, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Diamond.
Weather Conditions: Clear, frosty.

Description: Whilst walking my dog, I noticed what I thought was the Notts police force Helicopter over a park near me (Brierly Park, Huthwaite). Being nosey as I am, I waited around to see what they were up to, and noticed there was no sound, which is very unusual for the Helicopter. I could see one blinding white light, which I assumed was the search light. However, this light began to come towards me, so I waited around for about 10 minutes, for it to cover what looked like a few hundred yards of sky. As it got quite close, I could see it was a diamond shaped craft, with a bright white light at the front, red and green on each wing point, and another white light at the back, albeit not as bright as the front one. The craft made very little noise, and only appeared to be a few hundred feet above me. I could clearly see the silvery coloured undercarriage. Another point of note, is the craft was flying at almost walking pace.

I tried to capture the vid on my mobile, but the quality is too poor to see properly.

The craft then continued in a southerly direction, more or less parallel to the motorway between J29 and J28.

My wife also witnessed this as it fly away from us.

Strange. Original thought are big black diamond thingies.

Anyone else witness this at all ? Thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: