Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Bensham UK

 
Date:  August 29, 2009
Time:  Evening.
 
August 29th: I work at Papa Johns on team valley and I had heard people talking about these weird looking orange lights in the sky. Now I'm naturally skeptic, so I looked outside of work and even in team valley if I just lifted my head a little, low and behold bright orange lights the colour of a flame and in the shape of a little lantern (each light that is not the pattern they made).
 
They were in a perfect line moving across towards Bensham. When they got close to Bensham apparently they noticeably stopped waited then ascended higher until disappearing.
 
Now there were 9 people, including myself, that seen this phenomena however I had already heard about on three separate occasions in the past couple of month.
 
One time my friend seen them whilst he was alone, then seen them when he was with my other friend and then another friend seen them also. I'm glad i witnessed it I only wish I had seen more.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: