Friday, December 23, 2011

Extreme Bright Orange Light Over Southville UK

 
Date:  July 20, 2008
Time:  12:15 a.m.
 
I also live in Bristol and last night (12:15 a.m., 20th July 2008) saw a very similar thing in the sky's over Southville whilst walking my dog.

When the first light came over the rooftops I was surprised because it was moving slowly and steadily and soundlessly like a satellite, but it was very bright (about five times the brightness of Jupiter which was in the south at the time), and orange, which is definitely not like a satellite.
 
There was no wind that night and the sky was very clear so conditions were perfect.

I stood with my mouth open trying to figure out what it could possibly be when the next one came over the roof tops on exactly the same bearing as the first one (from the North, North West to South, South East), following it perfectly in procession.

I ran back to my house to show my wife and she was also baffled. In all I think about 5 - 7 lights made there way across the sky in about 1 - 2 minute intervals.

Needless to say I look at the night sky alot and have seen some beautiful
and strange things, but never anything like this. I have searched my mind and i can not find an explanation for this.

A quick search of the internet showed that these orange lights have been seen over many towns and cities in Britain and the world. But still I have not found a satisfactory terrestrial cause for these lights that accurately fits the conditions of that night.

Anybody got any ides?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: