Thursday, December 22, 2011

Four Orange Elliptical Objects Over Chopwell Tyne And Wear UK

 
Date:  Around 1997 or 1998
Time:  Evening.
 
This might have been the exact same thing that I and my older brother seen on one clear night. It happened around 1997 or 1998. We were in the back yard and we both had our telescopes out and I saw four orange-elliptical objects individually moving in the same direction with absolutely no sound.

I grabbed my brothers arm and pointed up, and he also seen them. They were not bright, but a dull colour, but clearly visible. They moved behind next doors house and they totally vanished.
 
We were pretty shook up that night and that’s my only time I've seen something weird. This happened in Chopwell, Tyne and Wear, UK.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: