Monday, December 5, 2011

Circular Orange Objects Viewed Over Pitreavie Dunfermline Fife UK

 
Date:  November 22, 2011
Time:  9:05 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Circular/round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in my living room watching TV. I suddenly glanced out my window from sofa that sits at an angle facing the window. I saw a glimmer of light in the sky that appeared in full view moving slowly.
 
It got my attention straight away. I saw a round/circular object which was orange. (reminded me of the colour of traffic light). I jumped up to window as it passed overhead, it did not make any other movement and moved in slow motion.
 
I knew it was no plane as when it went out of sight, and another 2 appeared moving swiftly in sync.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: