Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bright Light Over Preston Area Melbourne Australia

 
Date:  April 8, 2011
Time:  6:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I was going to work on the 8/4/2011 at 6:30 in the Preston area Melbourne when I saw a bright light high in the sky, though it was Venus, but there were no other stars in the sky and it was not a aircraft flying straight at me.
 
The light was very bright and pulsated and did not move in the time that I saw it, will not forget this one. If have any other information on this sighting, please let me know, thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: