Thursday, December 22, 2011

Massive Orange Ball Of Flames Over Bramhall UK

 
Date:  September 11, 2009
Time:  Evening.
 
Last night (11th September) my partner and I witnessed what I an only describe as a massive ball of flames moving through the sky above our house, at first it was quite low and we watched it for about 2 minutes moving higher into the sky eventually disappearing into the clouds in the direction of Bramhall.
 
It was quite unlike anything we had ever seen and definitely not a plane, or anything we could explain, we so wish we had filmed it. This morning I told my friend who said she saw exactly the same thing about 4 weeks ago when she was in her garden with friends in Bramhall.
 
They actually reported their sighting and I just couldn't believe we had witnessed the same thing.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: