Thursday, December 22, 2011

US Army Serviceman Watches Two Green Objects In Iraq

 
Hi Brian. My name is (name removed). I served two tours in US Army in Iraq. On guard duty at night on my second tour I saw the craziest thing ever. My battle buddy had just went to walk down to the porta potty.
 
I was on top of a Humvee on top of a bridge enjoying the warm night. While scanning for enemies which I never saw, luckily I noticed two green orbs directly above and behind me about 100 feet in the air just starting to move.
 
Whatever I saw,I noticed them and proceeded to accelerate faster than anything I have ever seen and disappeared! I never believed in aliens or UFO's.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: