Thursday, December 29, 2011

Large Bright Orange Object Seen Over Whitstable Kent UK

 
Date:  May 23, 2009
Time:  10:45 p.m.
 
Hi folks, following up on the stories about strange orange lights in the sky over the past few years I saw one myself last night (23rd May 2009) at 10:45 p.m. travelling in an easterly direction. I live in Whitstable and went upstairs to shut bedroom curtains.
 
Being used to seeing aircraft flying over, I know what they look like and this was no aircraft that I am familiar with. Saw a large very bright orange, almost flaming, orb moving in a straight line and quite quickly.
 
Called my wife to take a look and the light continued over Herne Bay where it naturally became dimmer quite quickly. It then seemed to stop and quickly dim until it vanished completely, as if it was gaining altitude in line with my eyesight. Strange?
 
I have never seen anything like this and wonder if other people in Kent saw it as well last night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: