Friday, December 17, 2010

Two Orange Lights Over Belfast Ireland

Date: December 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi, just seen 2 orange lights above Belfast around 11:00pm tonight. One was moving slowly eastward, it stop then turn westward for around 30 seconds then moved very quickly skywards. I noticed it again 3 minutes later and a 2nd bright orange light was moving towards it from the north. I was watching this from the Dubmurry area.

I thought it might have been a helicopter, but there was no sound from them at all. Both moved against the direction of the wind and again moved in separate directions. This lasted around 2 minutes then took off skywards.

The cloud was breaking at the time and I could see them clearly when free from cloud cover.

I tried to capture it on video with my phone, but sadly they can't be seen. I did a quick check on the net and found your site when I got home. Hope this helps, I’d be interested if anybody else witnessed it.

Sent from my iPhone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: