Friday, December 17, 2010

Metal Colored Disc Shaped UFO Over Cambewarra Mountain Lookout NSW Australia

Date: March 2003
Time: 3:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cambewarra Mountain Lookout NSW Australia.
Number of witnesses: At least 10.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Large disc shaped with rim.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was up at the lookout with my partner, son 15 years, daughter 13 years and her friend. The lookout over looks and area of approximately 60Km in area mass.

My son was busy trying to get the telescope focused on an area below, so he did not see anything unusual, but my daughter and I happened to look up at the sky at the same moment to see an object that was so close it felt like you could reach out and touch it.

A disk shape object that had a metal colour rim, was just starting to pass through the clouds, when I made my partner look up, but he only caught the tail end which was a ball of fire that trailed a tail.

I heard a few other people yell, look at that as they had seen the same thing. The clouds were thick, but I said watch the other side of the clouds should be able to track it coming out, and yes I saw it coming back out and it seemed to have parted the clouds.

My daughter has a memory that the object tilted slightly, but I don't remember this.

This was not a meteor nor a plane, it was the strangest thing I have seen, but I have seen other things all my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: