Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two Glowing Orange Objects Over Ruislip Middlesex UK

Date: December 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello Mr. Vike, Just a quick email.

Tonight my toddler son and I were driven home to my house in Ruislip by my brother-in-law, sister and niece. On exiting the car I was aware of two well spaced dim lighted aircraft (approx: 22:30 hours and dark with light patchy cloud)

They travelled from southwest to northeast, the same alignment as the front of my house, in complete silence! They remained separated from each other at the same distance throughout and travelled at the same modest speed.

They glowed orange almost like a shouldering (not blazing) bonfire but without any flicker - basically orb shaped and the only feature possibly being the appearance of still flames radiating outward. It was impossible to estimate the altitude, but they did not appear to be especially high - certainly not high enough to be devoid of sound. It would be tempting to call them some form of lantern, but they seemed to uniform in their motion and far too large.

I alerted my brother-in -law and he (being probably one of the most logical man I have ever met) exclaimed 'What the hell is that!" I should also point out that I am qualified as a scientist. My sister also witnessed the objects and felt that they were helicopters. I pointed out that I have never heard of silent helicopters. I also understand that all aircraft must display a green and red light to indicate its direction of travel.

A quick search on the net presented me with this similar claim to have seen the exact same phenomena in the exact same area just a month earlier: http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/11/between-2-to-7-bright-large-orange.html

I hope this information is of use to your research. Kindest regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: