Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Triangles And Missing Time At Belfast Northern Ireland

Date: Around 1990 ?
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Maybe 3 or something told me 1.
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My friend and I were standing at the corner of our street, I think it was summer. We were just talking when I had a notion to look up and above us, and there was three triangles.

They where black-ish and darker than the surrounding sky, I would say about 100 feet up. The objects were rotating slowly at first, with points facing the same direction(isosceles triangle). They where quite hard to make out, but when we spotted them, we just fell silent as if you where alone.

They then started to wave in and out of each other, still rotating. This is where my memory gets hazy as I can’t remember going home or even saying goodnight to my friend.

I know this sounds bizarre, but its what I remember. It is just so good to get this out in words. The triangles where about 3m - 15m and the time period of viewing seemed quite long, though I don't know how long.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: