Friday, December 31, 2010

Approximately 20 Orange Lights Seen Coming From Glasgow Scotland Airport

Date: December 31, 2010 and January 1, 2011
Time: 11:00 p.m. and 00.30

Hello Brian, I seen many of these orbs tonight between 10:00pm and midnight. At first I thought maybe it was a plane, but it looked like a flare flying across the sky, this was about 11:00pm on the 31st December 2010, at around 00.30 I began to walk home. The route I had taken took me along the Firth and Clyde canal near to Firhill stadium and so I had an excellent view of the whole of the west end and the south side.

I must have seen at least 20 in the sky all at once spread out all over the city, some where closely following others, they where the same thing I seen earlier, they made no sound, but seemed to be moving as fast as an aero plane or a helicopter.

They appeared to be coming from the west from the horizon beyond Glasgow airport. What you said you seen I thought that I seen one or two in the distance loosing their illumination and begin to glide down towards the Summerston area. It was all a bit strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: