Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bright Red Light Over Sligo Town Ireland

Date: December 14, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Sligo Town Ireland.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This is my third sighting of this object. I go out for a cigarette at night, once I get the kids to sleep. I was standing at my front door, the city is to my southeast and I generally look in that direction when I'm out. As I was looking over the town I noticed a bright red light come up from the east at an angle towards the sky.

It stopped dead over the town for about four minutes, burning a really bright red and it was a cloudy and almost foggy night. I knew it couldn't be a helicopter as it sat so still in the one point of the sky, at this point I had called for my partner who saw it sitting in the sky. Then after that time it began to make a decent straight down and as it did it faded and I lost sight of it.

Usually I wouldn't think too much of these things, but this is the third time I have seen this object. The first time on the 31st of October, then on the 4th of November and now the 14th of December. Each time it was more or less the same, would climb into the sky, sit and then go away, however, last night it was really glowing red and really visible whereas beforehand it was not as bright even though conditions would have been clearer.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: