Saturday, December 25, 2010

Orange Lights Flying Over Hertfordshire UK

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: 6:20 p.m.

I'm not a nutter. I have an incredibly responsible job.

I was having a cigarette outside at around 6:20 this evening in my back garden when I saw one orange light flying quite low over my home. There was no engine noise and at first I was concerned that a plane may have taken off from Luton or Stanstead and have an engine fire.

I was about to go inside and ring the CAA, when a group of three lights with exactly the same characteristic followed then two more one off to my right one off to my left. The whole event lasted around 3 minutes.

I have to confess to being a bit freaked out!

These were not helicopters: no engine noise, too slow moving for meteorites and planes would have had both navigation lights and engine noise at that height.

I finally decided I ought to at least record the event with someone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: