Saturday, December 25, 2010

Four Bright Yellow Fire Balls Of Light Over Nantwich UK

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Hi, I don’t know if this is anything like what you saw, but I have just (19:45 25 Dec 2010) seen what looked like four very bright objects following each other across the sky. The light was like a fire ball, very bright yellow which seemed to come from within the object.

The height was no where near that of a plane, I would say about the height of a hot air balloon. They were travelling quite fast but took a few minutes to pass over me. There was no sound.

This was in Nantwich and I estimate they were travelling from the North West towards South East.

I have never seen anything like this before!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: